Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Fever...

So the past week or so has been pretty nice, still cold but you can tell it is starting to warm up... not only that the days are getting longer too, which means Spring is just around the corner!  Not only am I excited for the warm weather but that means I will finally have this baby!  Yesterday started out cloudy, then started to rain, then of course turned to SNOW!  It snowed all afternoon and into the night.... and the thick, heavy, wet snow!  UGH!  This is what I woke up to this morning...





Okay Mother Nature.... I'm done with the teasing... please stop snowing and please bring the warm Spring weather!

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait for spring to come either because then you'll explode and i'll come home and meet my brand new niece!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes. 19 days til olive hahahahaha shes coming early.. im telling you..

    ReplyDelete