Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's all my fault...

So last month I scheduled a dentist appointment for Teki, since I added him to my insurance I figure he better go in and get checked since I'm paying for his insurance.  He hasn't been in since he got checked before his mission!  So he thinks he takes care of his teeth and nothing was bothering him so he thought it would be just a cleaning and no problem.  WRONG!!  He ended up having three cavities and needs a crown on a tooth that is chipped and he didn't even know it.  So last Monday he went to get his fillings, two of them were really bad and there was actually a fourth tooth that needed a filling.  So he got one on his right side and three on his left.  The dentist was surprised that his teeth hadn't been bothering him with how deep these cavities were.  So of course now that his teeth have been drilled and filled they now hurt.  And guess who is to blame.... yup, ME!  Apparently it is my fault because I made him go in to get a cleaning, his teeth didn't hurt but were bad and now they are fixed and they hurt.  Gotta love his logic...  Even if it doesn't really make sense and I might get irritated when he is absurd  like this I can't help but just love him more and more every day!!  Truly blessed to have him as my husband! 

Can't wait to see what he says after he gets his crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment