Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Gobble Gobble day to my little turkey...


It is Thanksgiving Eve and it is kinda crazy to think that it is already Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner... this year has gone by so fast and has been by far the best year ever!
This year I have so much to be grateful for...

  • A beautiful, amazing, happy little delight of a daughter that bring so much joy into my life... Baby Lusi is my everything I cannot imagine my life without her and am so blessed to have her as my daughter.
  • A wonderful, loving, hardworking handsome husband who does so much for me and baby.  We've been married for a year and a half now and I still feel so lucky to call him mine... at times he annoys the crap out of me but I still could not live without him!  He is my other everything and I am so blessed to call him my eternal companion.  
  • A supportive, helpful, and loving family who does so much for me.  Sisters who love Lusi so much and help out every day... especially Jenn who has been my baby sitter allowing me to work and know that baby is in good hands and being well taken care of.  Parents who still help us out and support us in so many ways, for giving Teki and I a place to live and helping us out with everything.  For in-laws that love us so much and do so much for us even though we don't get to see them all the time they still are willing to do anything to help us out.  And they have so much love for Baby Lusi!
  • Great friends who are willing to be there for us no matter what.  And such loving people in our lives who have given so much to help out with baby Lusi.  It has been 7 months and we still haven't had to buy any diapers!  Not to mention the little girl has more clothes than I do!  I so grateful for loving friends and family who have given so much love and support. 
  • Being able to have jobs in this economy.  Teki has been so blessed to be able to find a job when he moved up here after we got married, and was able to recently switch jobs without it affecting us financially.  I have been so blessed that my company decided not to move and I was able to go back to work and continue to help support our family.
  • Having the gospel in my life.  I have always known what was right and have always tried to be the best I could, although at times I strayed I have always known where I want to be in life.  This year was so special because I was sealed to my Teki and Lusi in the temple.  I feel so lucky and blessed to know that we are an eternal family and that we will be together forever.  
Those are the biggest things that I am grateful for and I could go on and on about the little things, but I'll do it in less words: food, shelter, cars, a heater, money, washing machines, freedom, clothes, warm weather, sunshine, rainbows, fall leaves, health, good friends, scriptures, church callings, music, a warm bed, safety, entertainment, dish washers, my pump, phones, computers, happiness.... again I could go on and on but I will end there. 

Tonight is the first night that I will spend away from my Lusi. :(  She is spending the night with her daddy at her Grandma and Grandpa Nau's to spend Thanksgiving day with them while mommy works and then will come back and spend Thanksgiving afternoon and night with my family.  It is her first Thanksgiving and I cannot wait to spend it with my family(after I get off work).  And to stuff my face with all the food!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  Count your many blessings and be grateful!

1 comment: