Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update...

So rewind like 6 months and I was kind of freaking out about my job... the company was planning on relocating about an hour away.  Not only that it was coming at a really bad time, during my maternity leave.  Well the plan was for the company to move July 18th or somewhere around that date.  My maternity leave ended July 6th.  My plan was I was just going to go back for the two weeks get in some hours and then just stay home with Lusi.  Well we were getting ready to leave to Montana for our 4th of July vacation and my sister Mele who works there also, came home from work and told me that they had a meeting and announced they wouldn't be moving until October 1st.  So it was a happy/sad moment.  I was getting excited that I was going to be a stay at home mom, but I also knew that if I could work that I should.  So I decided that I would go back even if it would just be for a few months.  Then around the end of July, another meeting, another announcement... They were no longer moving at all!  I was happy that I had my job security back and I didn't have to worry anymore about what we were going to do or how we were going to pay our bills, and most importantly we were going to keep our health insurance for lil Lusi.  It was very emotional and a lot of stress worrying about what we were going to do when I first got the news, I was so overwhelmed with how everything was going to work out... and now it has and I feel so blessed that I am able to work and that my wonderful husband is able to work and we both can provide for our family. 
In other news Teki has made some job changes,  he quit his job at SkyChef and has gotten hired on at Delta!  He starts up in a couple weeks and he has also started at my job, Youth Care.  So we are excited for these changes and new opportunities.  But I think I am most excited for flight benefits!!!  I'm so ready to do some traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment