Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blessed, Loved, Happy

I know it's probably just my pregnancy hormones but lately I have been really emotional... but I like to think of it as a good thing because I am getting emotional over just how lucky I am.  I don't know what I would do without my family.  My parents are nice enough to let Teki and I stay in their house for free and not pay for anything.  And when my mom is here she takes care of us so much by making us dinner and helping me with pretty much everything I ask of her.  With our baby coming I know they are going to be there helping out every step of the way.  I am so grateful for Teki's family also because I know they are always there for whatever we need even though we don't live as close to them.  I especially am grateful for his mom who I love so much.  She is always checking on us, calling and texting to make sure we are doing okay.  I just am so grateful for families and for the love that they bring to my life.  I can't wait for this baby and for Teki and I to become parents and be our own little family.  She truly will be the greatest blessing in our lives and we are so lucky to be having her.  I can't wait to be the mom and take what I've learned from the wonderful examples of mothers I have had in my life.  I am so grateful for my husband, I just look at him and think of how blessed I am to have him.  He makes me so happy and loves me so much, even though he drives me crazy some days, I know I wouldn't change a thing.  He has become so much more loving and sweet since I've been pregnant and I know this baby is going to be his world.  I feel like our love for each other is growing so much and it is making me so HAPPY!!  With the economy these days and not really knowing what the future has in store for us it's easy to worry and be scared.  But I have this overwhelming sense of calm, like everything is going to be okay.  I can't help but smile (or cry which is more like it these days) when I think of the future.  We are trying to save money, we have bills to pay, we don't have our own place, we have no definite plan of how or when we will be able to move out on our own but yet all I can feel is that I am blessed, loved, and happy.  Cheesy I know but I just wanted to blog about this cause I just hope this feeling last and that even when reality kicks in I will still feel that peace and calm and know that everything will be okay.  So grateful for the gospel in my life because I know that my Heavenly Father makes all this possible and is showering all these blessings down upon my life!

1 comment:

  1. stop facebooking and smelling tekis farts and start blogging more! hello i'm bored over here!!

    by the way i'm blessed and grateful that you are my sister. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete